Building Entry-Exit Procedure (B.E.E.P.)
The B.E.E.P program is in full time operation at McCormick Place and Wintrust Arena. Represented labor and event contractors will enter the building through designated points. Cleared workers will then receive a one-day wristband that indicates they are part of that day’s crew. This wristband must be worn on the wrist, no exceptions.
To assist in the checking-in process, fully registered individuals may use their Driver’s License/State ID or a McCormick Place B.E.E.P. Card at one of our designated Check-In locations.
Event Contractors or Vendor managers must ensure that their employees are registered in our Check-In System prior to entering the McCormick Place campus.
BEEP Documentation Downloads
- West Building Entrance (Prairie Ave, South of Cermak)
- West Vestibule – Lot A Level 4
- West Gate 40 Entrance
- West – MLK Main Door Level 1
- Lakeside Garage Ramps (West and East sides level 1)
- S1 Entrance (25th and MLK Drive)
- Gate 22 Entrance (Moe Drive Security Office)
- Gate 4.5 (Between Gate 4 and Hyatt)
- Wintrust Arena North Security Entrance (21st St.)