McCormick Place is comprised four buildings, the West, South, North Buildings and the Lakeside Center. These buildings have a combined total of 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, 1.2 million square feet all on one level, making it the nation’s largest, and most flexible use convention center.
The entire McCormick Place campus is linked by dramatic pedestrian promenades and sky bridges, containing retail shops and other visitor amenities.
In addition to expansive exhibition space, McCormick Place also features:
- 173 meeting rooms offering 600,000 square feet of space
- 4 ballrooms ranging from 21,000 to 100,000 square feet
- Assembly seating for 18,000 people
- 10,000 seat arena (Wintrust Arena)
- 4,192 seat theater (Arie Crown)
- 3 theaters seating 300 each
- Ceiling heights up to 50 feet
- Easy access and 6,000 parking spaces
- Nearly 3,000 hotel rooms and suites connected via skybridges.